TODAY’S TOP NEWS: twelfth AUGUST, 2022 (GPN):
1. Raksha Bandhan, the competition of a particular bond between brothers and sisters, is being celebrated throughout the nation.
2. Jagdeep Dhankar was sworn in because the 14th Vice President of India yesterday on 11 Aug. President Droupadi Murmu administered the oath of workplace to Mr Dhankar at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
3. India Publish sells multiple crore nationwide flags in simply ten days
India Publish sells multiple crore nationwide flags in simply ten days.
4. Har Ghar Tiranga Marketing campaign: Publish Places of work throughout the nation promoting Nationwide Flags @ ₹25.
5. Union Cupboard has authorised continuation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-City (PMAY-U) – Housing for All Mission as much as thirty first December 2024.
6. The Centre approves Corbevax as booster dose for adults vaccinated with Covaxin or Covishield
Centre approves Corbevax as ‘booster dose’ for adults vaccinated with Covaxin or Covishield.
7. Minister of Schooling, Ability Improvement and Entrepreneurship Dharmendra Pradhan and Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports activities Anurag Thakur will tackle the Yuva Samvad “[email protected]” right now in New Delhi.
8. On the event of one hundred and fiftieth Delivery Anniversary of Maharshi Aurobindo and seventy fifth 12 months of Independence, Ministry Of Tradition is commemorating the life and philosophy of Shri Aurobindo by endeavor Non secular Programmes in 75 prisons throughout the nation until fifteenth of August.
9. *ANDHRA PRADESH* : Strengthening the bond on Raksha Bandhan, CM Jagan Reddy on Thursday deposited the charge reimbursement funds of Rs 694 crore (Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme ) for the April-June quarter this yr within the accounts of moms of 11.02 lakh college students.
10. *DELHI* govt mandates sporting face masks in public locations after surge in COVID circumstances.
11. *J&Okay*: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha condemned the assault on a safety forces camp in Darhal tehsil of Rajouri district and vowed to cope with terrorists and their supporters in a befitting method.
12. The Jammu-Srinagar Nationwide Freeway is closed for vehicular visitors as a result of a number of landslides and capturing stones in Ramban district.
13. *PUNJAB* CM Bhagwant Singh Mann on Thursday accepted the resignation of Baba Farid College of Well being Sciences, Faridkot, Vice-Chancellor Dr Raj Bahadur. He resigned on July 30, a day after Punjab Well being Minister Chetan Singh Jauramajra compelled him to lie down on a grimy mattress on the college throughout an inspection.
14. *TAMIL NADU* : Nalini Sriharan, a life convict in former PM Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination case, moved the Supreme Court docket on Thursday searching for untimely launch. She cited the court docket’s judgement within the case the place co-convict AG Perarivalan was launched from jail. “Tamil Nadu [Council] had beneficial [the] Governor to launch the…convicts in 2018.
15. *UTTAR PRADESH* : 4 killed, a number of lacking as boat capsizes in UP’s Banda as a result of sturdy winds. Boat carrying round 35 individuals capsized within the Yamuna river
16. *NEW APPOINTMENT* : Sashastra Seema Bal’s director basic in New Delhi, Dr. Sujoy Lal Thaosen assumed the extra duty of Director Normal of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
1. *WEST BENGAL* : Senior Trinamool Congress chief Anubrata Mondal produced earlier than the particular CBI court docket in Asansol. He was arrested within the cattle smuggling case this morning from his home in Bolpur.
2 *KARNATAKA* : Three extra individuals accused within the homicide of Karnataka BJP youth chief Praveen Nettaru have been arrested early on Thursday. the conspiracy,” Mangaluru ADGP Alok Kumar stated. Praveen Nettaru was hacked to loss of life by bike-borne miscreants on July 26 in Dakshina Kannada district’s Bellare.
💷 *GBP ₹97.08*
*BSE Sensex* *59,332.60 +515.31 (0.88%)* 🔼
*17,659.00 +124.25 (0.71%)* 🔼
1. Union House and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah will inaugurate the in the future Nationwide Convention of Rural Cooperative Banks organized by the Ministry of Cooperation and the Nationwide Federation of State Cooperative Banks NAFSCOB right now in New Delhi.
2. The Reserve Financial institution of India has canceled the license of Rupee Co-operative Financial institution Ltd, Pune as a result of lack of enough capital and incomes prospects, together with another causes. This order will change into efficient after six weeks from tenth August.
Consequently, the financial institution will stop to hold on banking enterprise, with impact from September 22, 2022.
3. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday took a jibe at Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, saying he had given a “perverse twist” to the controversy on freebies as well being and schooling have been by no means thought of giveaways. Sitharaman stated that by classifying schooling and well being as freebies, Kejriwal was making an attempt to instil worry within the minds of the poor.
1. Comic Raju Srivastava continues to stay within the Intensive Care Unit of AIIMS after affected by a coronary heart assault.
2. Actor Salman Khan on Thursday spent his day with sailors of the Indian Navy onboard INS Visakhapatnam. The images of the actor have gone viral on social media platforms. Within the images, he’s seen interacting, understanding and dancing with the sailors. Salman is at the moment capturing in Hyderabad for his upcoming movie ‘Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali’.
3. Laal Singh Chaddha Field Workplace Estimate Day 1: Takes a VERY POOR begin; LOWEST opening for Aamir Khan previously 13 years shocks the trade.
4. Raksha Bandhan Field Workplace Estimate Day 1: Akshay Kumar starrer opens decrease than Samrat Prithviraj; collects Rs. 8 crores
The audiences have given their message loud and clear – make good, attention-grabbing movies – if not, they’re skipping the theatres.
1. 4th India-Bangladesh Annual Defence Dialogue, co-chaired by Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar and Principal Employees Officer of Armed Forces Division of Bangladesh Lt Gen Waker-Uz-Zaman held in Delhi.
2. A French Air and Area Pressure contingent, together with three Rafale jets, was hosted in India throughout Indo-Pacific deployment on Wednesday, an announcement issued by the French Embassy in New Delhi stated.
The contingent which was en path to New Caledonia was hosted for a technical visit Air Pressure Station in Sulur city of Tamil Nadu’s Coimbatore district on August 10-11 throughout a long-distance deployment from metropolitan France to the Pacific Ocean.
3. India and Bangladesh on 10 Aug, held the second Tri-services Employees Talks (TSST) in New Delhi and elevated the bilateral defence cooperation.
4. Suspected suicide group attacked an Military camp in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district within the early hours of Thursday, 2 terrorists useless, 3 troopers m
INTERNATIONAL NEWS ××××××××××××××××××××××××
1. Minister of State for Exterior Affairs Meenakshi Lekhi will go to Norway, Iceland, and Malta from sixteenth to twenty third of this month. In the course of the go to, she’s going to take part in a panel dialogue on India-Norway Inexperienced Power Cooperation along with Minister of Local weather and Setting Espen Barth Eide in Arendal.
2. The State Financial institution of India (SBI) will handle the Indian Visa Utility Centre (IVAC) in Bangladesh for 2 extra years. The settlement to increase the operations for 2 extra years was signed between the officers of the SBI and the Excessive Fee of India in Dhaka.
3. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has proposed a 3-men fee comprising Prime Minister Narendra Modi, UN Secretary-Normal Antonio Guterres and Pope Francis for international peace.
The Mexican President is planning to submit a written proposal to the UN to create the fee, made up of three world leaders.
4. Exterior Affairs Minister S Jaishankar right now met with Ueli Maurer, head of the Federal Division of Finance of Switzerland and mentioned fintech and digital domains.
The 2 leaders additionally exchanged views on international financial challenges. Earlier this month, India and Switzerland held the eleventh spherical of India-Switzerland Overseas Workplace Consultations in New Delhi.
5. China as soon as once more shielded Pakistan primarily based international terrorist- Abdul Rauf Azhar from UN sanctions regardless of incontrovertible proof beneath garb of procedures because it has put maintain on US-India joint proposal at UNSC to record Pak-based JeM commander as UN designated worldwide terrorist.
6. India and United Kingdom are working intensively to conclude talks on a Free Commerce Settlement (FTA) by the tip of October this yr.
Ministry of Commerce and Business says, India and the UK concluded the fifth spherical of talks for an FTA on the twenty ninth Jul.
7. Senior Congress chief Shashi Tharoor is about to be conferred with France’s highest civilian award Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur for his writings and speeches. French Ambassador to India Emmanuel Lenain wrote to Tharoor, informing him concerning the award.
1. China assures the visiting Nepalese Overseas Minister Narayan Khadka of giving monetary support to Nepal to help the feasibility research of China-Nepal cross-border railway which was going through uncertainty as a result of inner political instability in Nepal and COVID-19.
2. Former Sri Lankan President Gotabaya R, who final month fled anti-government protests in his nation leaves Singapore.
3. The Latvian Parliament has declared Russia a “state sponsor of terrorism” for allegedly attacking civilians in its invasion of Ukraine.
1. First Khelo India Womens Hockey League U16 to be held at Main Dhyanchand Stadium in Delhi between sixteenth to twenty third of August. A complete of 16 groups from throughout the nation are collaborating. Whole of 56 matches shall be performed and over 300 gamers will compete in Part 1 of the league.
2. KL Rahul to steer India in 3-match ODI sequence towards Zimbabwe, Shikhar Dhawan named his deputy. The ODI sequence will start on August 18, whereas the final ODI will happen on August 22.
3. Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar will seemingly characterize Goa within the upcoming home season.
4. US energy lifter Tamara Walcott lifts an unimaginable 737.5 kg to interrupt energy lifting Guinness World Document.
5. Australian males’s cricket group gamers donated their prize cash from the current all-format tour of Sri Lanka to help kids and households impacted by Sri Lanka’s financial disaster. In all, the group donated AU$45,000 to UNICEF .
*PUNJAB* : Chandigarh
*Districts* : 23
*Governor*: Banwarilal Purohit
*CM* : Bhagwant Mann (AAP)
*🥇Gold ₹53,755 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹64,[email protected] Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹ 96.87/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹ 94.76/Ltr*
*LPG : ₹ 1,094.00 /14.2 Kg*
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The India nationwide subject hockey group was the primary non-European group to be part of the Worldwide Hockey Federation. In 1928, the group received its first Olympic gold medal and till 1960, the Indian males’s group remained unbeaten within the Olympics, profitable six gold medals in a row. The group had a 30-0 profitable streak throughout this time, from their first sport till dropping within the 1960 gold medal closing. India additionally received the 1975 World Cup. Indian males’s hockey group rewrote historical past as they received an Olympic medal after 41 years, defeating a plucky Germany 5-4 to win the bronze at Tokyo Olympics 2020.
*😀THOUGHT OF THE DAY*
Over each mountain there’s a path, though it is probably not seen from the valley.
*JOKE OF THE DAY*
*Hello** : Ought to I Purchase Tickets For My Youngsters.?
*Conductor* : Sure! Solely If They Are Above 8.
*Pappu* : Thank God ,I Have Solely 6 Youngsters..!!😳⁉️=======================
Why water is sprinkled across the plate earlier than taking meals in Hindu custom !*
Scientifically It has been performed to maintain bugs away from meals whereas consuming. As a result of in olden days, individuals use to eat in leafs and by sitting on the bottom.
sakaaraatmak chintan kuru
🤔 *HOW IT WORKS* ⁉ =======================
*How a Pendulum watch works?*
*What’s a pendulum?*
A pendulum is a rod hanging vertically from its high finish (or a weight referred to as a bob hanging from a string) that swings back and forth as a result of drive of gravity. As Italian scientist Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) found, the intelligent factor a few pendulum is that it all the time takes the identical period of time to make one full swing.
A pendulum works by changing power forwards and backwards, a bit like a rollercoaster journey. When the bob is highest (furthest from the bottom), it has most saved power (potential power). … In order the bob swings (oscillates) forwards and backwards, it repeatedly switches its power forwards and backwards between potential and kinetic.
If there have been no friction or drag (air resistance), a pendulum would carry on transferring endlessly. In actuality, every swing sees friction and drag steal a bit extra power from the pendulum and it step by step involves a halt. However even because it slows down, it retains time. It doesn’t climb as far, nevertheless it covers the shorter distance extra slowly—so it truly takes precisely the identical tiwatc swing. This helpful means (technically referred to as isochronism, which simply means “equal quantities of time”) is what makes a pendulum so helpful for timekeeping.
💁🏻♂ *GK TODAY*
(i) An Worldwide Youth Day (IYD) noticed on 12 Aug
(ii) *The classical dance varieties recognised by the Sangeet Natak Akademi and the Ministry of Tradition are:*
*Bharatanatyam* , from Tamil Nadu.
*Kathak* , from Uttar Pradesh.
*Kathakali* , from Kerala.
*Kuchipudi* , from Andhra Pradesh.
*Odissi* , from Odisha.
*Sattriya* , from Assam.
*Manipuri* , from Manipur.
*Mohiniyattam* , from Kerala
*BORN TODAY* 🐣💐
( 12-Aug-1919 — 30-Dec-1971) Indian scientist & physicist. develop nuclear energy in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan in 1972. He’s internationally thought to be the Father of the Indian Area
🙏🏻 *IDIOMS & PHRASES*
Birds of a Feather flock collectively: Individuals with related pursuits likes and dislikes associate with one another.
समान रुचि, पसंद–नापसंद वाले लोग एक दूसरे के साथ जुड़ते हैं
🛕 *VEDIK GYAN*
(kindly inform, if given information is differ from precise details🙏🏻) =======================
In keeping with Vedas Navagraha are 9 heavenly our bodies (in addition to deities) that affect human life on Earth.
The Navagraha are:
*Surya* : the Solar
*Chandra* : the Moon
*Mangala* : Mars
*Budha* : Mercury
*Bṛhaspati* : Jupiter
*Shukra* : Venus
*Shani* : Saturn
*Rahu* : Shadow physique related to the ascending (or north) lunar node
*Ketu* : Shadow physique related to the descending (or south) lunar node
🧬 *HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES*🩺
( *Notice* : These dwelling ideas adopted in villages/historic traditions, it’s as much as you to make use of it or not🙏🏻) =======================
Hibiscus tea will be made by steeping hibiscus flowers in boiling water for 5 minutes. It may be consumed scorching or chilly and has a tart style that’s usually sweetened with honey or flavored with lime.
Hibiscus tea is an natural tea that’s made by steeping components of the hibiscus plant in boiling water. Hibiscus tea is wealthy in highly effective antioxidants and should subsequently assist forestall injury and illness brought on by the buildup of free radicals.
One of the spectacular and well-known advantages of hibiscus tea is that it could decrease blood stress.
Check-tube research have discovered that hibiscus extract reduces the expansion and unfold of plasma, mouth, prostate and abdomen most cancers cells.
*🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼*