PEORIA, AZ — Mr. Fries Man is growing to the West Valley this summer! The franchise restaurant that serves gourmet fries in Tempe will shortly have a different locale in Peoria.
The California franchise is identified for generating dishes with a base of fries, naturally, and then topping it off with various meats and sauces.
“There’s all diverse kinds of connoisseur toppings on top of the fries. You [can] get shrimp, you can get steak, you can get hen (grilled or fried) … you can also get bacon,” stated Chatiya Jones-Dean, who together with her partner, Jamaal, will be functioning the new Peoria area.
According to Jones-Dean, client favorites contain the subsequent:
- Sauces: Hi there (that’s sweet & tangy) and the Smack (that’s sweet & spicy).
- Plates: Honey garlic shrimp steak and the lemon garlic crab & shrimp.
“We also supply a create your own, exactly where you can truly build your very own “fry” plate of what you would like,” reported Jones-Dean. “In circumstance you are not a fan of meat… we also have vegetarian [styles] as properly vegan,” she extra.
Spouse and children-Operate Company
“They literally can assume a relatives vibe. This is a relatives-owned business… we want to strategy on having the local community involved in distinctive activities that [we’ll] probably holding,” reported Chatiya Jones-Dean and who tells ABC15 that they hope to do local sponsorships with high educational facilities close by.
IF YOU GO:
- Area: 8272 W Lake Pleasant Pkwy, suite 207
- Grand opening: an specific day has nevertheless to be introduced.
- Hrs: will be open each day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- In accordance to the co-owner, weekend hours could “potentially be prolonged.”
Just cannot hold out right up until the grand opening of the Peoria area?
- There’s a Mr. Fries Male open up in the metropolis of Tempe.
- Locale: 502 S School Avenue Suite 3
- It’s open every day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.